Thursday, May 23, 2013

Forgive my absence.

Here's my excuse:
I've had my precious computer for two years now and I'm due for a factory reset (partially due to the arrival of new digital painting software, etc). So I've been working on it  but I couldn't find my recovery disc. This has been a multi-day process/nightmare. I just have been reluctant to scan any art knowing I'm about to wipe everything. It's kind of a messed-up way to think about things. Y'know, I've already moved everything to  a safe place and I just don't want to do it again. This explanation doesn't make sense but I found my disc and need to get things going so I've got a lot on my mind.

Here's stuff from my new sketchbook(s):


Below is a close up of that dude's hand, since in my haste I severed part of it with the scanner





3 comments: