Thursday, January 31, 2013

Today is Thursday.

For the UVU Illustration Club tonight we had a model come in. It was the first time I'd ever drawn from a live model and I've never been much for drawing from life. I WAS INTIMIDATED. Jeff Gagon let me sit by him and gave me all sorts of pointers. I was incredibly irritating but he was a champ and a huge help. I'll post all but one from tonight; I just really don't like to look at it. This blog is all about stark honesty but I'm not a fan of that image. Maybe I'll throw it up here tomorrow. 

This first one was the last one I drew tonight at the thing. It's my favorite and I'm quite pleased how it turned out. Her leg is a bit thin, but hey. Practice.
 This was the first one I drew tonight. There's also a strange robot man thing. He's stalking her and he greets her and she contemplates turning around. That's my take on this. Make up your own story!
 And some other junk I drew this morning. I'm not sure why I didn't scan it in when I was at a scanner in the GT building. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment