Sunday, March 15, 2015

I Can't Decide

It's funny.
I've been building websites now for a few weeks and my thoughts on many things have changed. I want to go through and fix all my labels, make them not be so utterly useless. I don't know how I'd do that, but I'm sure it would just be a quick Google search away. In fact, I'll go look right now...

Yeah, maybe it will take some time. Anyway, I feel comfortable fine-tuning a post in the HTML editor and other weird things now.

As far as the title of this post is concerned, I couldn't decide if it was worth it to throw color over this. I don't really have time to do that, but I think that it can be a simple thing. I'll try to do that next week. This week has been hectic. Anyway, here you go.

Also, Feed the Birds, from Mary Poppins. I know it's silly, but I really,really like this song. It's quite different from my normal musical choices, but there's just something about it.



2 comments:

  1. I was VERY impressed with your heads yesterday in church. It was fun to watch them take shape! And I liked guessing who yoy were sketching every time. Also, Feed The Birds is your song. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't have to guess! I'll have to get better so there's no question. And I'm glad you were impressed! I don't know if I was paying good attention, though. I was very focused on what I was doing. Nah, I was paying attention. I made comments to you.

      Delete