Sunday, September 13, 2015

SLOW

You guys, school is cramping my style.
I'm trying to figure out ways to work on pushing paintings and 3D while maintaining my heavy school load. We haven't even really started doing any actual animation in my drawing class- The class that's killing me is a design basics for digital media class. It's not particularly hard, but teacher assigns a lot of work and I'm having a hard time trying to make the assignments work for me (i.e. so they are more in line with my stuff and what I want to do). I'll keep working on that. This week I've been working on making my smartphone into a tool for time management. I don't play games or do the Facebook thing on it, so it's already a good tool, but I'm trying to get organized so I can do the things I need to do.

I don't have a lot this week, but I got together with some friends yesterday and drew some people at Costco. Why aren't those drawings in here? I must have forgotten to scan them. Maybe you'll see them later.

P.S. - It might be updates once a week until I figure out a way to effectively do everything that needs to be done. So that's kinda the plan.





2 comments:

  1. I'm happy about your smart phone. You'll be so organized it'll be a joke! And yeah, we want to see your Costco drawings. Soon, my pet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll show everyone! Maybe I'll end up with more Costco drawings this weekend, so I'll hold off. But I'm trying to get a small 3D thing together. There's too much to do!!! AHHH

      Delete