Tuesday, May 17, 2016

It's Me Again (SMALL UPDATE)

Well, I figured out my class schedule... Kinda. I'll be doing independent study with a couple teachers during the second block to meet the credit requirements since the blessed 3D portfolio class didn't carry. Even if it had carried I couldn't take it anyway because figure drawing is at the same time. Scheduling woes, scheduling woes.

Today is just a sketchbook dump, since I'll be finishing my sketchbook today. There's only a few pages left, I'll have taken exactly a month to finish it! I haven't worked on my 3D guy for days and days. I'm almost done UV mapping, but Perry's figure drawing class has been a nightmare. I should be working on stuff for his class right this moment, but I needed to do a quick blog post. I aim to have the 3D character UV mapped by the next time I post. I need to find a sliver of time to take care of the rest of that.

Also, all this stuff is drawn only in pen. That's weird.


The explosion in this came from a Google search. I used reference! But only on something as inconsequential as an explosion.



Okay, I need to do my homework now. Bye.


4 comments:

  1. I am always amazed by the variety of creatures that come out of your head. Have you ever, in all your copious spare time, considered writing a story for all these folks to play in?

    Keep up the good work even though it is hard to be a big kid! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ma! I have considered it, but I've got too much going on. The other day I was going through my files and found a couple text files with information, but I can't really afford to spend time developing the ideas. Eventually it will probably happen.

      Delete
  2. Your explosion is cool!

    Congrats on finishing another sketchbook!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Another day, another dollar.

      Delete