Monday, September 8, 2014

I'm still alive: A work in progress, some doodles

I have to pack up and get going, but I just wanted to show you what I was working on for UVU's annual October art show, Gallery of Terror:







Here are some doodles I was tinkering with.


It's been really busy and crazy trying to schedule time to do art while school is going on. I have an anatomy and figure structure class which is adding to this stuff but everything else is very time consuming. I spent a couple hours yesterday working on 3D, but school as a whole is getting in the way of my artwork.

I might have another update this week. We'll see.

10 comments:

  1. Good Job! I especially like the panel 4 where the guys eyesballs are trying to see what's behind him. Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! I'm not doing that anymore. The first one is what I'm currently using.

      Delete
  2. This is totes terrifying. His gun blasts look so awesome! What is he shooting at? He doesn't know he's about to be toast! Turn around, man! Turn around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can't hear you! He's going to die. I bet he's shooting at other aliens.

      Delete
  3. I like the crop and spacing of the second one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second from the top? It's the same as the first, I just made the first one appear bigger here because it's where I'm at so far.

      Delete
  4. Aaaaah! That's pretty much all I have to say about this super terrifying set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a set! It's a process thing. Just showing how I got to where I did.

      Delete
  5. Sorry I didn't mean set that way, I just meant all versions of it were terrifying. Poor word choice on my part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're forgiven! You come look at my blog!

      Delete