Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bus 8/6/13

Bus

Women are hard to draw. That's why I spend most of my time drawing hideous aberrations. But I was dewdlin' on this and I said to myself, "That kind of looks like a girl!" and I struggled to make it so:


The pose looks uncomfortably familiar and her left arm has all sorts of problems (in addition to all the other horrendous issues. But she's cool! Reminds me of Molly from Gibson's Neuromancer. I aim to get back in there and fix her up and paint her! That would be nice. But not now because I have to go to work.

Oh, and happy birthday, Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet to shout out to your mom on her birthday! I like the girl too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mom! Sorry I missed your comment! It's only 3 years later, though.

      Delete