Sunday, November 2, 2014

On Cursed November, Exhaustion

Daylight Savings time never fails to wreck me. I'm super tired right now and I'm going to go to bed. But I had a couple sketches that I drew today I want to share with you. Oh, and November. Cursed November. Last November I got the most page views I've ever had in a month, and I've spent a year stewing back here losing my mind trying to figure it out. I don't get it, but I don't think that I'll surpass that many views this time. Whatever, y'know? I'm sure that someday I'll beat Cursed November's record visits. Speaking of this month, my old man is doing No-Shave November this month. I'm too tired, let me write you some descriptions so I can go to sleep. I have to go on a run tomorrow morning and Fall has finally come and it's rainy so I'll probably freeze to death.

As always, I'd like to polish some of these more. I need to get serious about portfolio paces, so maybe I'm not lying about that anymore.

Up first is a guy halting all combat. The other guy won't listen. I think I've mentioned this before on this blog, but it's a serious problem for me to not draw every gun firing like crazy. Takes so much willpower. But here, I succeeded. 


Next one? I'm sad cuz I accidentally chopped off the guy on the left's fingers with the scanner. Whoops! They were the best fingers I've ever drawn and now you can't see. Soarry.


Some people with knives.


What I'd like to do most of all is make my people look different from one another. It's hard. I need to draw from life but...

...

I have no excuse. I'll do that, yeah, we gotta do that.



2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your ramblings, they make my smirk. And good job for exercising willpower on the gunman! But I especially like the last guy with the babo babo hips. Woo woo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I can just picture how he'd walk, those hips and that smirk are shooting out too much personality! Thanks for loving my blog, you're the only one! ;(

      Delete