Friday, December 5, 2014

Here! This Is from the 3rd and 4th.

Today is the 5th, and I've drawn some cool things today I'll show you tomorrow. I came back down to Orem today for a few reasons. I got a call last night from the parents explaining that the router came yesterday. So soon after leaving my actual router (not a cookbook!) came in the mail. Blast! So I came to retrieve my router. The next reason is that some classmates of mine are doing a homework marathon over at school. I'm hoping to finish one of my final projects so that I can sleep better at night. Lastly, I came to update my blog. So here you go. It would also appear that I forgot to bring one image I was particularly fond of. I suppose you'll see that tomorrow!

Up first we have this guy doing a systems diagnostic check on his hover bike. There are couple things wrong here... the symmetry isn't quite working, I should have been more careful when I mirrored the planes. But hey. This is the price I pay for not using any sort of reference. Sorry, I know I promised I'd work on thattttt


Just a guy. I had more to him but another [hideous] character was overlapping him so I just cropped it all out.


Just some weirdos






The only reason this guy got in is because of his shoes and his hat. I really don't care much for the rest of this thing.


Til tomorrow! Fingers crossed that the internet is super quick and painless to set up. I need to pay bills!

6 comments:

  1. Ugh! Third attempt at this comment. DANG IT! I like this stuff, ok!
    Like beard man, really like Christmas ornament head dude.
    Finish this stuff, ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother! I've told you all before: For whatever reason, Google is having issues with their comment tools. Make sure you copy what you're typing before you submit so when it invariably fails you can paste it in the empty field and try again.
      As far as finishing stuff, now that the internet is back up, I'm going to spend some time fine tuning something. So hopefully your wish will be granted soon.

      Delete
  2. Re: "Just a guy." Nice work, Zach. The expression is wonderful. He strikes me as someone very wise but doesn't take himself too seriously, at least when he doesn't have to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dad. I like how his face turned out. I hope that I have other stuff that works out as well as his did. And he's just your regular adventure.

      Delete
  3. Your parentals are correct here, Zaglentine. The wise old man is really well done. So is the guy third picture down with the waggle ball on his head. I love him a lot. I think he could be a silly, stealthy character for you to reuse. Don't forget him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't! Some of these guys will probably be finished some time in the near future! We can only hope, I mean.

      Delete