Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It's Wednesday, and I'm Posting (SUMMER '15 #5)

You can trust me [Sometimes- Ed.]!

I told you'd I'd be back sometime this week, and here I am!
I finally got to start my 3D work! Here's my first thing, it's atrocious! But such is life. 


Next, a sagely warrior with a sword.


A hooded guy, a spider-face guy, and a wounded guy.


This guy is getting ready for combat.


Then some other random scrubs.


Perry told me to go draw legs and feet, so that's what I'm going to do now. Off to draw from reference! Just like I promised in my summer goals. Farewell, YALL

P.S. As always, I'm still phailing to phinish any phreaking work. And apparently, "Phreaking" is a word. Here's a link to Wikipedia. You're welcome. I'll try to finish something and stuff, whatever, etc.




6 comments:

  1. Dude that sagely warrior is a beast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bryce! I have a handful of drawings I'd really like to finish (paint completely) and this is one of them. I've just got too much to do!

      Delete
    2. Dude, in the future I really want to work on an indie game for like phones or tablet or something and that character is the exact kind of art style that I would love to see in it.

      Delete
    3. Cool! If you can use me, hit me up, let me know!

      Delete
  2. Your 3D!! I'm the MOST proud wife! So excited about this progress! Goot chob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to do my summer goals! Right now, I think I'll have the hardest time painting pieces through to completion. I thought that 3D would be the hardest one to finish, but I think I'll have a few characters done (since I've already done one).

      Delete