Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Here's two days worth of stuff.

I MISSED A DAY. Yeah, I feel like poop. What happened was yesterday was a holiday. I worked for about 2 1/2 hours on an art project for my 2D design class (It's miserable. The project. It maketh me rage). Then I played video games all day with some friends. This is the first day in a while I've done this. It was fun, but afterwords I just felt guilty, like I had squandered my day. I didn't draw at all and I really need to get crackin' on Dodson's book. Every once in a while it's good to have a no-brain day, but I felt like I overdid it. I brought it to school today with my Keys to Drawing sketchbook and found out that I was unable to do 1-C and 1-D without outside assistance. So here's another 1-B:
I'm sick of this! I need to draw more exotic hand garbage from insane angles, but alas: It's hard because my hands are attached to my wrists. I'll chop 'em off first. This morning I stopped by Staples and bought a box of 50 (!!!) pens for like 7 bucks. The best pens, seriously- Bic Round Stic in 1.0. Best multi-purpose pen in existence. I dumped a ton in my bag and in the car and everywhere so there are pens to draw with wherever I am. I also found my $3.50 Pentel Hybrid Technica that I had misplaced (I posted about it a while back). So I drew a ton of stuff to celebrate. But man, I was seriously giggling like an idiot with that box of 50.



My goal is to have some 1-C's and 1-D's for tomorrow. Here we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment