Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I finished a sketchbook.

So I'm posting a ton of massive images! This will take forever to load. Wretched. In the mornings I always think of the most hilarious things to post on here but at 7:18 P.M. when I'm tired and hungry I can't remember what I wanted to say. So I just dump it all up here.




This guy. Look at that stupid face.

 These last two are junk I pooped out with a pen on some scratch paper a teacher handed out. They're covered with song titles from Between the Buried and Me, one of my favorite bands. They're on my mind because I'm going to see them Friday night at the filthiest of venues, the Great Saltair.




So tomorrow I'll have stuff from a (nearly) brand new sketchbook! Get ready. I'm going to find some dinner. Oh, and Happy Birthday, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment