Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It feels like I've been chewing gum.

There's this bridge connecting the GT building and the CS building and all the heat in the universe ends up there and it's as hot as the surface of the sun. I was sitting in there drawing this building. I also threw some legs on there and some thumbs from the Orem Public Library.
And this dude and his targeting drone. I wanted the rocket launcher to be resting against his shoulder, but I started from his hand and it didn't work that way. I wish I had thought about it a bit more because it could have been sweet. I tried to rotate it behind him in Photoshop before uploading but dealing with it would required far more mental fortitude than I possess at the moment. So you get this.

2 comments:

  1. The second little window picture in the first one really does look like the Orem library! Haha. I'm loving your art. Very expressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christa! I checked out your blog, and, like you said, had a hard time applying anything there! But I'll tell my sisters about it. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete