Thursday, December 5, 2013

ABSOLUTELY EXQUISITE!

I was in art history today (by the way, I finished the paper!) and my teacher used "ABSOLUTELY EXQUISITE!" to describe everything. She said it over and over again. So it jumped into a picture on accident... I need to do tutorials or something because I feel like I'm producing really repetetive stuff. Mix it up! I know I say that all the time... But it's close to finals week, so I can't behave myself. Whatevah.
Yeah, I just looked and I'm ending up with so many similar shapes/themes. Hmm. It's disturbing

EDIT: I removed an image so it could go sit on Pinterest instead. That way I won't have to look at this post and be haunted by the repetition






2 comments:

  1. You added textured detail to the girls lips and wrinkles to the moody old man whose rolling his eyes in the last picture. I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I roll my eyes all the time, so it was only natural that it would happen in my sketching.

      Delete