Thursday, December 12, 2013

Festive (and Guest)

I'm a little confused as to what exactly is going on here, but I did it in Christmas colors. The words that aren't mine are the product of my friend Lauren. Her stuff is way cuter than mine and has 99.9% less violence. She does graphic design and greeting cards and stuff, if you need that check her site out! Her work has been on this site before right HERE. Yep. 


My copy of Protest the Hero's album got here today. I mean, I've been listening to it since the 16th of October and since this is a super limited edition thing I'll never open it, but it's cool just the same. My name is in the credits for it! 

7 comments:

  1. Ah! What a Cheermeister you are! They're having a holiday cocktail party! But I don't trust the green goo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holiday hoobie whatie? Ha! And yeah, that punch is no bueno.

      Delete
  2. What do you mean, "my name is in the credits for it??" I WANNA SEE!!! MY BROTHER IS FAMOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I helped fund the CD, and my name is in the liner notes I took a screenshot of the spot where it is: http://i.imgur.com/AJzYn3J.png

      Delete
    2. Apparently they only wanted people named Zach. (;

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. My favorite band Protest the Hero used crowdfunding to create their new CD, Volition. I helped! So my name is in the liner notes.

      Delete