Friday, December 13, 2013

Hello!, etc.

We passed 10,000 views! Thanks for coming to visit my page of scribbles. Here are some things:

This first one has a trouble maker, and he's got a mischievous look on his face. There's also a guy with a gun and a carrot... Kinda.

Then I have this monstrous beetle. I didn't use any of these items for reference, but I went back after and tried to figure out where my unconscious brain had stolen everything from. By the way, I read Battle Angel Alita: Last Order Volume 17 today and the ending was sweet. Caerula Sanguis comes back and is rad. 

Then a random image. I wanted to draw the lizard guy in the bottom left with his mouth open, but I chickened out.



2 comments:

  1. NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!! The shark is my favorite part. & Steve likes the "mischievous look" from the first piccy. Good work, brother!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I knew you'd like the shark. You can talk about it on your blog if you want ;)

      Delete