Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I drew today and upcoming stuff I may be proud of

Here it is!

So for my Imagination and Visual Literacy class (Will's class) we're doing a kid in a bathroom brushing his teeth. We have to populate the space with 25 items and make the kid's face the focal point.
Here are my thumbs (and I'm sorry about the brush pen bleeding through, I'm waaayyyy to lazy to fix it):


Here's the next batch. You can see I found one I like, center right:


I blew it up to 8.5 x 11 added value, and brought it in to Will. He told me to make some slight refinements. He's the dark pencil, I'm the blue. My first attempt is on the left, second is on the right. I brought that up to him and he told me my stuff has been getting better this semester. Nice! So I'm gonna blow that one up and noodle it for a while. 




2 comments:

  1. I love love love this. The perspective looks SO good! I'm so excited to see the noodled project soon!

    P.S. I you need a #YOLO poster in your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! #YOLO is ridiculous! It's just so silly to me. Should I leave it in the final piece? It almost fits well for an assassin's bathroom, huh...

      Delete