Thursday, October 23, 2014

Assassin!

I wasn't supposed to post until I fully rendered everything, but I want you to know I'm alive and there are more things I want to work on now (seriously, I loved some of this stuff but am waaaaaaayyyyyyy more excited about other things I have to show youuuu). So here's what I got right now. I have to go to bed, tomorrow is a running day.
Someday I'd like to flesh out some of these ideas into finished compositions so I can have a portfolio but it's time for sleep.

I don't know why I spelled "Assassin" like that.



I was really excited about this one, I may have to come back to it. But my "To finish" list gets too long...


This next one I actually rendered out quite a bit. But it looked like butt. I gave up and here you go. Those suit guys were draw different days. Their bodies are like exactly the same. I'm Mr. Generic Suit Man.


Kind of a hit-or-miss grab bag. I like how some of this stuff looks. I hate how other things look. But it was an exercise. MOVING ONNNNNNNNNNNNN


No comments:

Post a Comment