Sunday, April 12, 2015

Feet Dragger

I'm still planning my fantastic Summer, and even managed to get some artwork done this week despite some major setbacks (text warning: vomit everywhere/tmi, but Kaitlin describes it pretty well). School is very much cramping my style right now and I'm glad the only class I'm taking over the Summer break is figure drawing. Here's what I got for ya. Still want to color stuff, but because I took a sick day I'm behind on everything and didn't have time to color these guys in.



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you can think of a way to say whatever you were saying, please tell us!!!

      Delete
  2. Love these character faces! Zach, you're looking like a legit character designer! It get's me excited! Your blog definitely compares to Metcalf's in 2009-2010 ;) But really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No, it doesn't compare. Yet. But I have plans. Oh, I have grand plans.

      Delete