Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I made an error and something quite silly

So yesterday I went in to work an hour early but found out I was supposed to go in an hour early tonight. So I have to go now. I was really struggling with rendering this garbage. The sword guy? I was all over the place and in the end I just decided to post the sketch and leave out the mess I'd made. Hopefully tomorrow goes better...

HOWEVER!
My buddy Thomas did a take on some of the first images on my blog over here. Freakin' sweet, take a look at his other stuff while you're there. His post makes up for all of the nonsense that's happening here today



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out to my shout out, haha. Your stuff really is distinct and engaging ... and I mean that as a sincere artistic complement as opposed to "Its good."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ewe sir. I'm telling you, that Sonic picture is a bestseller. I foresee tons o loot in your future

      Delete
  2. You're so cool, Zach. Teach me how to be cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But I disagree. I'm not cool. Football is cool

      Delete