Sunday, June 29, 2014

Our Future is Bright: Summer Goals Recap Week the Eighth (8th)

 THIS WEEK! I think I accomplishe oh no I didn't. I forgot to use those darn drawring books!

But I did some 3D and wrote down a cool story idea. It's seriously cool.

Here's some stuff from today. The next half of Summer starts tomorrow, so I have new classes (STUPID CLASSESSS!!!) but I want to find time to refine some of these ideas. 






That guy's wrist. Help him please



The rest is just puke, don't bother looking at the rest of this.




2 comments:

  1. Why? Why the spider twice times? Anyway, I did enjoy this ... or at least the top 5 entries. Very awesome stuff. I would like to see some of those characters playing poster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Whoops! The bug/alien was put twice by accident and I forgot to take it out. I would like to try making posters! I'll work on painting some of this junk today and hopefully end up with something nice.

      Delete