Thursday, June 19, 2014

My eyes!

I've been staring at my computer for awhile and my eyeballs hurt. I decided to start pushing myself on working toward more finished products. To get all achievements in Dark Souls 2 you need all the spells, and you can't get one of them without being 2nd tier in the Bell Keeper covenant. That means you have to kill at least thirty other players when they set foot into the belfries, and THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE ON NONSENSE LIKE THAT. So I kept my game idling while I drew. Every so often someone would invade a belfry, I'd be transported there to butcher them, and then come back. In between invasions I was doing thumbs. After a while I got bored and scanned everything in to Photoshop and colored stuff. I have a few more I want to develop, but ere's what I got so far:







No comments:

Post a Comment